While much of our work emanates from existing clients, we actively seek new opportunities throughout the world to assist resource companies in their exploration efforts.
Our current active areas include North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Russia and Asia,
as well as Africa and Papua New Guinea.
We have an experienced team who will respond to your inquiries in a timely and thorough fashion,
through any of the following options:
- participating in your RFP (Request for Proposal) process
- responding to your RFQ (Request for Quote or Estimate)
- preparing an EOI (Expression of Interest) document
- working with your local government agency under your direction
- Together we as the processor and you as the interpreter define the exploration problem and opportunity.
- We outline clearly the information we need to begin: the field data, the raw seismic recordings, the observer reports, the current interpretations and the available geologic maps.
- TBI respects your project timeline: in exceptional circumstances we have provided substantive and useful results in as little as one day, while complex ongoing projects have required several months to finalize.
- We communicate with you regularly (in some cases, hourly, in many others a minimum of weekly) to update you on progress, issues, timelines and responsibilities on both sides.
- TBI generates many terabytes of data using a combination of methods:
- the complementary teammates of depth migration and time migration
- advanced 3D and 2D seismic data
- tomographic velocity inversion and human velocity picking
- generation of images for distribution and interpretation
- Beyond data and images, in-person collaboration frequently determines the successful outcome of the project. We work with you in any of or all of the following methods:
- On-site visits to your location
- Travel to our Calgary, Canada head office for discussions and data analysis sessions
- WebEx presentations
- Use of our travelling iMac work station (8 million pixel resolution)
TBI follows a strict Quality Control process that ensures the data we provide to you will have a meaningful and measurable impact upon your operations. Our commitment is that we will help you to succeed in overcoming your exploration challenges.
- Our experienced team is known world-wide for their industry-leading research
- The TBI discipline of using both established, proven technologies and newer, advanced techniques provides you with confidence in the accuracy of your data.
- Our spirit of collaboration emanates from the passion we have for being a part of your success
- The TBI team is motivated to discover and communicate the problems and opportunities that enable our clients to make crucial exploration decisions.
- Our service delivery methods are proven to work effectively throughout our extensive active areas. Whether you are in Guatemala, India or Kazakhstan, TBI has the resources and experience to provide you with advanced seismic imaging.